A good skin care routine is so important. For me, I struggle with dark circles, acne, acne scars and combination (oily/dry) skin. I’m basically just a hot mess. I’m always trying new things and figuring out what works best for me. I try to keep my skincare products cruelty free and as natural as possible. I also prefer them to be paraben free. I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome which affects my hormones and in turn gives me acne. Paraben free products won’t affect your hormones but they can be difficult to find. What I do is pretty short and sweet so I’ll just type it out in list form.
- I wash my face with just plain water. This wakes me up and makes my skin feel clean.
- I use the Burt’s Bees Rosewater Toner. I love this stuff. It makes my skin feel so tingly and clean.
- I use the e.l.f. Cosmetics Eye Refresh under my eyes. This is a roller ball with a cooling, liquid formula inside. It helps with puffiness and dark circles.
- If under or around my eyes is dry I use the Dead Sea Spa Anti Aging Eye Cream. This cream is very moisturizing but it dries quickly enough for you to put makeup on soon after applying.
- Last if I have dry skin anywhere on my face I use the Equate (Wal-Mart brand) Dry Skin Cream. This is the only product of all of these that is not cruelty free. It smells nice and works great but I hope to find a paraben and cruelty free option soon.
Well that’s it! I like to keep it simple in the morning. After doing all this I either apply my makeup or go about my day. Let me know what your morning skin care routine is! If you enjoyed this please leave a like or comment and follow me. It is very much appreciated! Thank you for reading and have a great day!