During the fall, like most people, I tend to go for the browns and deep colors for my lipsticks. I thought I would show you which ones I’m reaching for the most often this month.
- e.l.f. Velvet Matte Lipstick in Brick– I wasn’t going to mention this one because it was a special edition sent out to the Beauty Squad (e.l.f.’s point system) but I decided to because I love it for fall.
- e.l.f. Velvet Matte in Dark Brown– This is the perfect brown shade and is $3.00.
- e.l.f. Studio Matte Lip Pencil in Praline– This is a lighter color brown and I love to put a gloss over this one. It’s $3.00.
- Wet n Wild Megalast Metallic Liquid Lipstick in Coral Crown– I just reviewed these lipsticks a few weeks ago and they are some of my favorites. They are $4.99 a piece.
- Wet n Wild Megalast Metallic Liquid Lipstick in Harbor a Crush
*These pictures are different from the rest because I used the ones from my review.
- NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Vintage– This lipstick is on the pricier side for drugstore being $7.00 but NYX frequently has sales. This is a very comfortable lipstick.
That’s not all the lipsticks I’m using this month but those are my most reached for. I would love to know if we share any similar favorites! Thank you for reading and have a great day!