Fall is my favorite time of year. I love all of the deeper colors, which honestly, I wear deeper colors all year round. I’ve not been buying any new makeup because I’m wanting to use up what I have. This has been a struggle for me but it’s also been fun because I’ve looked through my collection and found a lot of favorites that haven’t got enough use. I like to see what others reach for in the different seasons so I thought you might like to see what I’m wearing on my eyes the most this fall. I’ve reviewed almost all of these and I’ll link to those so you can check out my more detailed reviews.
- NYX Go-To Palette in Bon Voyage This palette is filled with beautiful, jewel toned eyeshadows.
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Mad for Matte Eyeshadow Palette in Summer Breeze This palette may be named Summer Breeze but the orange and deep purple make this a perfect fall palette for me.
- NYX Lid Lingerie Eyeshadow Palette This palette is all mattes and the oranges and browns in this palette are some of my favorites.
- e.l.f. Sculpting Silk Eyeshadow Trio in Rose’ All Day and Smoke Showstopper These trios are small but they pack a punch. Both are perfect for the fall.
- Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Palette This palette is a year round staple for me.
- NYX Nude Matte Shadow Single in Cougar I love the perfect autumn, mustard yellow color of this single.
- e.l.f. Best Friend Eyeshadow Duo in Soul Mate This duo is perfect for creating a dark, smoky eye. Something I’m not good at but keep trying anyways, haha.
Of course, that’s not everything I’ll be using this fall but those are my favorites. They’re all beautiful and affordable. Let me know if we share any favorites! Thanks for reading and have a great day!