It’s the most wonderful time of the year. The time where we get to spend every dime we have on friends and loved ones gifts for Christmas, haha. I love to give gifts; especially good gifts that I think the person receiving will enjoy but I have a strict budget. This budget led me to ShopMissA. I had heard of ShopMissA in passing but never really looked into it so I decided to place an order. Almost everything on the site is just $1.00 and it’s all cruelty free. My order was very well packaged and came quickly. Everything will be linked so that you can check it out for yourself.
5- Piece Ova Brush Set & Super Soft Wonder Blender- Beveled
- The 5-Piece Ova Brush Set is $5.55. I had been wanting to try some brushes like this but I sure wasn’t going to pay for Artis or anything like that. I LOVE these. They are very soft and densely packed. I’ve been using these for all of my cream products and they do a great job. My nose is the only area on my face that these don’t blend product well on for some reason. I’ve washed them once since I bought them and they didn’t shed. If they should start shedding within the next few months I will update this. The only possible downside to these brushes is they are so densely packed that they can feel very hard when you’re using them on your face. This doesn’t bother me but may bother you.
- The Super Soft Wonder Blender- Beveled is $1.55. ShopMissA does have $1.00 sponges but I paid more for this one because they donate to an animal charity. This sponge is just as good, if not better, than my Real Techniques one. It is so soft even when it’s dry. Possible downside is that when it’s wet it gets HUGE so you may have a hard time using it around the nose or eyes.
- Both of the 12 piece Brush Sets, there’s an AM and a PM, is $10.00. That is of course a super cheap price for brushes, even cheaper than e.l.f.’s basic white handled ones. These were just okay. They weren’t bad but they’re not the best. They’re super soft but they’re so soft and loosely packed that it can be hard to apply powder products. I have washed these once and did not notice any shedding but will update this if they start to shed within the next few months. A few of them are not glued very well and can pull apart but that’s an easy fix. Overall, I say if you’re on a tight budget these will work but if you have a little more to spend I would go with e.l.f.’s Studio Line brushes, the black handled ones.
A2O Lab Pore Control Mask, A2O Lab Anti-Redness Mask, Rosehip Honey Essence Lip Balm, Beauty Treats Lip Scrub & Beauty Treats Concealer Crayon
- The A2O Pore Control and Anti-Redness Facial Sheet Masks are $1.00 a piece on sale, regular price is $2.00. I did not care for the Pore Control Mask. Not that it didn’t work, which of course it didn’t the first time because skincare products take repeated use to show results, but it made my skin feel very tingly and almost itchy. Just a very uncomfortable feeling but I do have sensitive skin so it may work if you don’t. The Anti-Redness Mask felt very nice and moisturizing on my skin so no problems there.
- The Rosehip Honey Essence Lip Balm is $1.00. This is one of the best lip balms I’ve ever tried. It’s not too greasy, oily or sticky. It’s fairly long lasting and moisturizing on the lips. My only complaint is the scent. It has a very strong rose smell that lingers for around a minute. This balm does not have a taste. I will be repurchasing even though I don’t care for the smell just because it works so well.
- The Beauty Treats Lip Scrub is $1.00. This works just okay. I much prefer my e.l.f. Lip Scrub that’s $3.00 but this one doesn’t feel bad on the lips. This would be a great stocking stuffer.
- The Beauty Treats Concealer Crayon is $1.00 and is pure garbage. I put this on my skin once and immediately wiped it off. You would be better off getting a skin colored Crayola crayon than using this. It’s terrible.
- I got all of these bags for just $1.00 a piece. They are so cute and so well made. Each one of these are actually Christmas gifts for others but in my next order I’m going to buy me at least two of them. They have a ton of different prints and few different sizes to choose from. I highly recommend these.
That’s all I bought in my first ShopMissA haul! This is a brand I’m definitely interested in trying more from, especially their makeup. Have you ever tried this brand before? Is there anything in particular I should try next? Let me know! Thanks for reading and have a great day!
2 thoughts on “ShopMissA Haul and Review-Everything is $1.00”
Loved this post, I love the look of the Ova Brush Set as I love that style of brush! I also love your cats feature in the last photo! X
LikeLiked by 1 person
You need to try the brush set! I’m amazed at how good it is. And thank you! My cat is rotten and refused to move so I just left him😂
LikeLiked by 1 person