I wanted to share some of the palettes I’ve been loving this fall with all of you! Before I get into this, though, I want to say that I don’t think anybody has to wear certain colors because that’s what is in season or popular. I wear what I want all through the year and so should you. These palettes are just what I’ve been using the most for the past month or so. I have reviewed all of these in depth so I’ll link to those reviews.
I’m going to split this into two sections, Juvia’s Place and everything else, lol. If you’ve been around my blog at all you will know that Juvia’s Place makes my favorite eyeshadow formula but I do love some of my other palettes from different brands. All of these palettes are cruelty free and affordable.
- The Nubian Palette: This palette is $20.00 and the first one I ever bought from Juvia’s. It’s a perfect warm palette for everyday.
- The Nubian 2 Palette: This palette is $20.00 and filled with warm tones and deep, jewel shades.
- The Festival Palette: This palette is also $20.00 and the newest to my collection. The mustard yellow, red and orange just scream fall to me.
Colourpop, BH Cosmetics & Essence
- Colourpop’s Yes Please Palette: This palette is $16.00 and when I first bought it I actually didn’t care for it, which I talk about in my review. I’ve made more of an effort to use it this year and I’m finding that I really enjoy it. I’m thinking about redoing my initial review and adding in some tutorials because I reviewed this palette back before I did tutorials for every palette. The shades in it are perfect for bright and bold fall looks.
- BH Cosmetic’s Desert Oasis Palette: This palette is $22.00 and another newer one to my collection. I absolutely love all of the eyeshadows in this one and the highlighters. It’s a staple for me.
- essence Spice Up Your Life Palette: This palette is $10.00. This one is probably the lowest quality of all of these palettes but I still love it. I love the shades and the adorable shade names, lol. It just makes me happy to use it.
That’s my six most used palettes so far this fall. Let me know which ones you’ve been loving! Thanks for reading and have a great day!