To say that I love eyeshadow would be an understatement. It’s my favorite category of makeup but surprisingly, my favorites from the year were few. I tested out a lot of good products but not much amazed me, except for what I’m showing you today. I am including some single shadows that I haven’t reviewed yet, which I typically don’t do, but I HAVE to tell you about them. I will also include swatches but there won’t be full reviews. I’ll tell you the basic info about each product and then explain why it’s a favorite. I will also link to my previous review and where you can purchase said product. Side note, I had planned to include my eyeshadow primer and mascara favorites but I completely forgot about them when taking the pictures *sigh*. They will be included in next week’s post. Now, let’s discuss the best of the best!
- Morphe 35V Stunning Vibes Palette– I’m not a big fan of Morphe as a brand but this palette is so good. I have used it constantly throughout the past year and created some of my favorite looks with it. The color story is probably my favorite just because of how versatile it is. This palette is $25.00 and you can read my review here. *Keep in mind the review for this palette is older so it isn’t at the same quality level that my newer posts are.
- Colourpop It’s My Pleasure Palette– This palette has been used in every purple or pink look that I’ve created this year. I wouldn’t say the formula is the best of the best but it’s easy to work with. This palette is $12.00 and you can read my review here.
- Profusion Royals Palette– I think out of all the palettes I tried this year, this one surprised me the most. It is INCREDIBLE and just $5.00! You can read my review here.
- Coloured Raine Queen of Hearts Palette– This was one of my best deal finds of the year. I had wanted this palette for a long time but I didn’t want to pay the full $42.00 for it. It went on sale for $20.00 and I grabbed it! It has a beautiful color story and formula. You can read my review here.
- Lorac Effortless Glamour Mini Palette– This is one of my newest palette purchases and a holiday release from Lorac. This is such a stunning little palette. The mattes are perfect and the shimmers are Lorac’s fantastic diamond formula. This palette is $15.00 and you can read my review here.
- Looxi Beauty Single Shadows– If you follow me on Instagram, you will know that I use shadows from Looxi Beauty all the time. They are $2.50 apiece, very affordable for single shadows. The Looxi Beauty formula is just magical. Most of them are duo/multi chromes and have incredible color shifts. I am planning to review them as soon as possible and I’ve actually ordered more. I will have better swatch pictures when I actually review them but until then, keep an eye on my Instagram.
I hope you all enjoyed seeing the eyeshadows I loved the most in 2019! I think I’m at point where I have almost every color so 2020 will be dedicated to using these beauties more. I would love to know what eyeshadows you used the most this year. Thanks for reading and have a great day!