e.l.f. Cosmetics is my most purchased from brand. With the prices and the quality I just can’t resist so I have a small haul of products, new and old, that I’ve been trying anywhere from a few months to a few weeks. A good portion of these products I actually got for free through the free gifts that e.l.f. sends with orders and from points I had saved up through their Beauty Squad program. I highly recommend signing up for the Beauty Squad because it’s a great way to get discounts and free stuff. Anyways, let’s get into the reviews!
- Aqua Beauty Radiant Gel Lip Stain in Rouge Radiance. This lip gloss is $4.00. This might be the worst gloss formula I’ve ever tried. I put it on one time, it stung my lips and dried them out for days. Do not recommend.
- Gotta Glow Lip Tint in Perfect Berry. This is $6.00 which is absolutely ridiculous. I have it swatched in the picture above. Do you see anything? Yeah, me neither. This feels like a bad lip balm with no pigment. Do not recommend.
- Nourishing Tinted Lip Oil in Blackberry Kiss. This is $6.00 and honestly, if it was around the $4.00 range I would feel more comfortable recommending this. It’s just not my favorite formula but it’s not awful either. For a lip oil it actually has some decent pigment but it feels oily (obviously) and it applies patchy. You have to really work to smooth the color out and I didn’t care for that. I recommend if that seems like something you would like.
- Expert Liquid Liner in Jet Black. This is $2.00 and the first liquid liner I’ve ever owned or used. It’s what I’m (poorly) wearing in the picture with the purple shadows. I felt I did okay applying it for my first time and it was fairly easy to use. Once this dried it didn’t budge throughout the day. This was okay. I’m just not a fan of liquid liner but if you are I do recommend this one.
- Sculpting Silk Eyeshadows in Berry Please. This trio is $4.00 and I have reviewed some of the other ones available here. These shadows are just okay. The first two shades are beautiful. The lightest is a lilac/white color and the second is a berry with a unique blue shift to it. However, the charcoal color is one of the WORST eyeshadows I’ve ever tried. It’s dry, patchy and doesn’t blend. The eye look above was going great until I tried to use the charcoal shade in the outer V of my eye. I recommend this if you’re fine with just the first two shades being good.
- Aqua Beauty Blush and Bronzer in Bronzed Pink Beige. This is $6.00 and one of the few items I received for free. I am so glad that I did because I never would have tried this on my own. On the website this looks like a very pink blush but in person it’s actually a beautiful peach/pink color. These are cream products, they feel very similar to a Colourpop Supershock Shadow. I applied the blush using a mini Real Techniques Blending Sponge and I used my fingers to just kind of blend the edges out. This can be very vibrant or subtle just depending on how you apply it. I don’t bronze or contour my face so I didn’t try that half of the palette out. This blush is so beautiful and easy to work with. I highly recommend this.
- Primer Infused Blush in Always Cheeky. This blush is $6.00 and absolutely stunning. It is a matte blush that is a pale pink color. I honestly didn’t think I would like the shade as much as I do but it’s one of my favorites in my collection. I highly recommend.
- Shimmer Highlighting Powder in Pearl Glow. This highlighter is $6.00 and I have one other from this line in Rose Glow. This is a pressed highlighter but mine busted during shipping, which is why there’s only a swatch picture. I’ve been using this as a loose highlight because of course I wasn’t just going to toss it because it was broken. This highlighter is beautiful but I actually prefer the Rose Glow. It might just be because this one is now a loose highlight but it seems to be chunkier and just not as natural looking as the Rose Glow one. It is still beautiful, however, and I do recommend it.
- High Definition Powder in Soft Luminance. This powder is $6.00 and one of my favorites from e.l.f. I like the majority of their powders but I was skeptical about this one. I had tried the Sheer one in this formula and didn’t care for it. This leaves just a beautiful glow on the skin. There is glitter in it but I don’t think it’s too much.
That’s everything! This wasn’t a huge haul but hopefully if you’ve been eyeing any of these products this can help you make up your mind. Let me know if you’ve tried any of these or been wanting to! Thanks for reading and have a great day!