If you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed that I’ve been doing a lot of no makeup makeup looks. A no makeup makeup look is basically just minimal makeup that can be done quickly. Sometimes I want to go all out with a full face and other times just putting on a lip gloss seems like too much work. This is the makeup I do on those more lazy days or when I’m in a hurry. The goal is to look put together in around ten minutes.
I do have acne scars so occasionally I will add a little concealer but most of the time I just let my scars show. If you do have acne and don’t feel comfortable wearing this minimal of makeup (been there, done that), there’s always BB Creams or you can apply a light layer of concealer all over your face.
I didn’t take individual pictures of each of the products above because there’s just a few of them and I’ve reviewed everything before. I will be linking to my previous reviews and to where you can purchase the products from. Let’s get started!
- Milani Soft Focus Glow Complexion Enhancer– This product is $10.99 for 1.59 ounces and I wear the shade Nude Glow. This really is a complexion enhancer. It makes my skin glow but doesn’t contain glitter and it blurs pores. It has a little bit of tint so it adds a tiny bit of coverage which is great for my acne scars and discoloration. You can see my review here.
- Mario Badescu Rosewater Facial Spray– I’ve talked about this facial spray a million times but I love it. I buy the large bottle that is $12.00 for 8 ounces. I spray this after my skincare and over my makeup, even when I’m just doing minimal makeup. It melts everything together and I love the way it feels. You can see my review here.
- Besame Lipstick in Dusty Rose– No, I didn’t accidentally put this in the wrong category. I noticed that my lipstick was starting to smell less like vanilla and more like chemicals; a sure sign of makeup going bad. I paid $24.00 for this lipstick so let me tell you, it’s getting used one way or the other. I decided to try it as a cream blush and I LOVE it. I use a stipple brush and apply it by tapping the brush onto the lipstick and then just blending it into my cheeks. This shade looks like a natural flush on my skin. It hasn’t caused any clogged pores or breakouts. I do recommend using a brush and not applying the lipstick directly to your cheeks because it would be easy to overdo it. You can see my review here but it’s a review of this when worn as a regular lipstick.
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Aqua Beauty Blush & Bronzer– If I’m not using the Besame lipstick as a blush, I like to use this blush in the shade Bronzed Pink Beige. It’s $6.00 for the duo but I don’t use the bronzer. e.l.f. used to offer this in more shades but for some reason they got rid of all but one. I’m not sure why because this is a fantastic cream blush formula. You can see my review here.
- Milani Glow Powder in Moon Glow– Out of all my highlighters, this is my favorite to wear when I’m not wearing foundation. It’s the perfect natural shade for my skin tone and it doesn’t contain glitter. I use my fingers to apply it everywhere I would typically highlight. It’s $10.00 and you can see my review here.
Eyes & Brows:
- Milani Glow Powder in Moon Glow– Along with using this to highlight, I also use it on my eyes. I use my fingers to quickly apply it over my lids, in my inner corner and on my brow bone.
- Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara– I think what this is is pretty self explanatory. It’s $10.00 at Ulta, just $7.00 at WalMart. You can see my review here.
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Ultra Precise Brow Pencil– I don’t always use a brow pencil on minimal makeup days but if I want my brows to have a little more definition, I’ll use one. This pencil just happens to be what I’m currently using. It’s $5.00 and I wear the shade Neutral Brown. You can see my review here.
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Wow Brow Gel– This is my go to tinted brow gel and I use it every time I do any kind of makeup. It’s not only a really good gel but it contains fibers to help the brows look fuller. It’s $4.00 and I wear the shade Neutral Brown. You can see my review here.
- Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm & Lip Gloss– Some of my favorite lip products are from Burt’s Bees. The Tinted Lip Balm in Hibiscus and Lip Gloss in Tulip Spring are what I use the most. The balms are $5.49 and the glosses are $6.00. You can see my review here.
I can promise you that this will be my go to look in the hot spring and summer, with the addition of sunscreen. What are your no makeup makeup must haves? Thanks for reading and have a great day!