Today we’re talking about what is quite possibly my favorite category of makeup, eye products. I love doing all kinds of eye looks from neutral to bold, dark to colorful and to do that I need makeup that works well. Of course, I also want that makeup to be affordable and all of my favorite picks are. These are my top eye product picks for 2018 and I’m also going to put some of my favorite eye looks from the year at the bottom! I won’t be giving in depth reviews for each of these items but I will link to my previous reviews.
Eyeshadow Primer, Eyeliners & Mascara
- Milani Eyeshadow Primer– I’ve tried a few different eyeshadow primers and so far this one from Milani is the best. For the amount of product you get in it and at only $6.99, you can’t beat it.
- e.l.f Satin & Holographic Eyeliners– All four of these eyeliners are just $1.00 apiece and they’re perfect for adding a little uniqueness to any eye look.
- e.l.f. Mineral Mascara– I’ve tried many of e.l.f.’s and other brands’ mascaras but my all time favorite is the $3.00 Mineral Mascara.
- Milani Must Have Naturals– This little palette is my cool tone go to. It’s what I reach for when I’m in a hurry and just need something pretty and subtle. It’s $10.99 at Ulta, cheaper at WalMart.
- BH Cosmetics Desert Oasis– This palette, on the other hand, is my warm tone go to. These eyeshadows are perfect and as a bonus there’s some really good highlighters. This is $22.00.
- Coastal Scents Joli Colibri– I love this palette year round but especially in the winter. It’s filled with beautiful berries and blues. This is $15.00.
- Juvia’s Place Masquerade – This palette is the perfect mix of neutral and colorful eyeshadows. This is $25.00.
- Juvia’s Place Douce– This is possibly one of my top three favorite palettes. I love it year round but especially in the spring. This is $20.00.
- Juvia’s Place Magic– This palette is well, pure magic. It has gorgeous duochromes, bright colors and neutrals all for $25.00.
*Honorable mention for my NYX Singles! I don’t use them all the time but they’re fantastic.
Eyebrow Gel & Pencil
- e.l.f. Clear Brow & Lash Mascara– To be honest, this is the only brow gel I’ve tried but it works perfectly and is only $2.00.
- e.l.f. Instant Lift Brow Pencil– As with the gel, this is the only brow pencil I’ve tried so far but it works perfectly for me. This is only $2.00 as well.
Favorite Looks From 2018
I hope you enjoyed seeing all my eye and brow favorites for the year! I’d love to know what your favorites were! Thanks for reading and have a great day!