It’s time for week two of my end of the year favorites! Today we’re talking about powder, blush and highlighter. Blushes and highlighters are some of my favorite types of makeup to try out but I have really narrowed it down to which ones I reach for the most often. I have reviewed all of these so I won’t be showing swatches of everything but I will link to my previous reviews.
- e.l.f. HD Loose Powder– This powder is available in sheer, luminance and yellow. I prefer to mix the sheer and luminance. The luminance one is a little too glittery on it’s own for my preference. For $6.00 this is a great loose powder.
- CoverGirl Clean Loose Powder– This is one of my newest purchases but it’s quickly became a favorite. It’s a great all around powder but it’s especially good for acne prone skin. It’s $6.49 at Ulta, it’s even cheaper at WalMart.
- NYX Hydra Touch Powder Foundation– This is technically a foundation but I don’t use it like that. This gives the perfect amount of extra coverage. You can use a damp sponge to get the most coverage or just a powder brush for a little extra. This is $10.00 and worth every penny.
- e.l.f. Prime & Stay Finishing Powder– This is a very basic pressed powder but at only $2.00 it’s perfect for quick touch ups.
- e.l.f. Baked Highlighter & Blush– This little glowy highlighter and blush duo has been a longtime favorite of mine. I like each shade separately and mixed together. It’s $4.00.
- e.l.f Primer Infused Blush– I have this blush in two different shades but my favorite is the lightest, Always Cheeky. This blush is a perfect light peachy/pink and is $6.00.
- J. Cat Lovestruck Blush– This blush is only $4.00 and is one of the best I’ve ever tried. I have the shade Sweet Pea Pink and it’s a perfect cooler tone pink.
- essence Satin Touch Blush– These two blushes are $3.00 apiece and are an incredible, creamy and long lasting formula. I have the shades Satin Coral and Satin Love.
- BH Cosmetics Spotlight Highlighter Palette– This palette is $17.00 and one of the best makeup purchases I’ve ever made. I can use every highlight in this palette, except for the darkest but I use it on my eyes.
- essence Pure Nude Highlighter– For more fun highlighters, the Spacelighter is my favorite. This is a pink highlight with a white base. The formula is perfect and it’s only $4.99 for a ton of product.
That’s everything for my powder, blush and highlighter favorites! You can check out week one right here if you’re interested in my primer, foundation and concealer favorites. Let me know what your favorites are and if we share any! Thanks for reading and have a great day!