I take selecting my favorite products pretty seriously. I only want to claim that something is a favorite if I have reached for it repeatedly. Some of the products that I’ll be telling you about today are newer to my collection but I’ve used them enough to know that they’re go tos. I have dedicated reviews for almost all of these products and I will link to those. If I don’t have a dedicated review, I will link to a post where I’ve mentioned the product if there’s one available.
Today I’ll be finishing up my annual favorites with eye, brow and lip products. If I don’t mention a certain type of product, that means I either don’t have a favorite or I don’t use that product. I won’t be adding swatches because honestly, I’m short on time but you can find those in the individual posts. I think that’s everything you need to know so let’s talk about my 2022 favorites!
- Ace Beaute Floral Vintage Eyeshadow Palette– I absolutely adore this palette! I enjoy wearing colorful eyeshadow, but I prefer more jewel and muted tones and this palette gives that to me. It is $50.00 (but always on sale). You can read my review here.
- Looxi Beauty Single Shadows– This has been the year of rediscovering Looxi Beauty. I didn’t show case them much on the blog but that will be changing in 2023. Looxi’s single are just $3.00 apiece and for the most part, simply amazing. My favorites are any from the Fairytale Collection, Angel Wings, Reflection, Social Butterfly, Ube and Spiced Lemon. You can see me use Spiced Lemon and Reflection in this post. Check out my Instagram to see other looks that I’ve created with these singles.
- essence Dancing Greens Eyeshadow Palette– I have used this tiny green palette more than I ever thought I would. The formula is perfection. What makes this palette even better is the fact it’s only $4.00. You can read my review here.
- Undone Beauty Curator Eye Palette– The Undone Beauty eyeshadow formula has been my favorite for awhile. It’s blendable, creamy and simply gorgeous. I’ve really liked each palette I’ve tried from the brand but the neutral option, Bare, is my most reached for. I have used it more than any other palette I own. It is $14.00 and you can read my review here.
- Makeup Revolution GOT 3 Eyed Raven Eyeshadow Palette– I decided to try Makeup Revolution again for the first time in years and I didn’t expect to love this neutral palette as much as I did. It is $18.00 and you can read my review here.
Eyeshadow Primer, Mascara & Brows:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion– I swore I would never pay $24.00 for an eyeshadow primer but when it went on sale for $12.00, I grabbed it. I’m so glad I did because this is my absolute favorite primer. The tube lasts forever, like a year or more, so $12.00 is a great price. What really makes me love this primer over others is the fact it has a doe foot applicator. I HATE applying primer with my fingers. I don’t have a review up for this but I fully recommend it on sale.
- ShopMissA Length Mascara– When I want full, lengthened lashes, I go for this one. It’s smudge proof and only $1.88.
- ShopMissA Wisp Mascara– This is the mascara I choose for natural makeup days. It doesn’t add a ton of length or volume but it does a great job of separating the lashes and is smudge proof. It’s only $1.00 and you can read my review here.
- e.l.f. Ultra Precise Brow Pencil– I reviewed this brow pencil years ago and really didn’t like it but I decided to try it again this year. As with most things, my preferences have changed and I really like this pencil now. It’s precise, easy to work with and I’ve never had issues with it smearing. I wear the shade Neutral Brown and it’s $6.00.
- ShopMissA Slim Brow Pencil– A cheaper alternative to the e.l.f. Brow Pencil is this one. The formulas and style of pencil are basically identical. This one is only $1.00, however. I wear the shade Dark Brown, which is slightly warmer than the e.l.f. Neutral Brown, but both shades work well for me.
- e.l.f. Wow Brow Gel– I use this brow gel almost every time I do my brows. It not only holds them in place but it adds fibers to make them look fuller. I’ve been using this product alone on my brows for a very long time. I’m usually too busy to do anything else and I just love how naturally full this gel makes my brows look. It’s $4.00 and you can read my full review here.
- Milani Fruit Fetish Lip Oil– This lip oil in Cherry Lime has been my go to all year long. It’s so comfortable, gives a hint of color and lasts for a surprisingly long time on the lips. It’s $10.00 and you can read my review here.
- ShopMissA Lip Pop Gloss– This gloss in City Girl has been my favorite for a nude lip. It has a comfortable, not sticky formula and is completely opaque. It’s also only $1.00. You can read my review here.
- NYX Lip Lingerie Push Up Lipstick– If all of my lipsticks suddenly disappeared, this formula is what I would rebuy first. Their pencil shape makes them easy to apply and they are so long lasting. They’re not as comfortable as a cream lipstick but they’re still quite comfortable. I own multiple shades and they’re all great. They’re $9.00 apiece. You can see reviews and swatches here, here and here.
- Flower Beauty Perfect Pout Moisturizing Lipstick– This lipstick formula is the newest to my collection but I love it so much. It is comfortable and easy to wear. This is a more typical cream formula, though, so it will wear off, but I found that it wore away gracefully. It is $9.00 and you can read my review here.
That is all of my favorite eye, brow and lip products for 2022! If you haven’t already, don’t forget to check out my base and cheek favorites and let me know if we share any favorites! Thanks for reading and have a great day!